We Love To Dive! Wouldn't You Like To Learn How?
About 71 percent of the Earth is covered in water. And it is a beautiful world under there...vibrant colors you won't see on land, creatures that will mesmerize you, shipwrecks that transport you back in time.
Whether you're new to the sport or have been diving for years, Pittsburgh Scuba Center can accommodate you. We are a full service dive shop located in Pittsburgh, PA. We offer classes for recreational divers, instructors and are Pittsburgh's only NAUI Technical Dive Training Center. We also have a full line of equipment for sale or rent.
Take a look around our site, give us a call at 412-461-3181 or visit our contact page and let's get you on the road to discovering the beautiful underwater world!
Latest News from Pittsburgh Scuba Center
Save the date for Pittsburgh Scuba Center’s Scubapalooza 2017, scheduled for Saturday, April 22. Beginning at 1 p.m., the afternoon will feature discussions on upcoming trips and classes, looks back at previous trips, and a chance to connect with all of your diving buddies (or make new ones)! Call the shop for more information.
Hello Scuba Divers!
Please note that Pittsburgh Scuba Center has a new email address: email@example.com. Stay in touch!
We’re gearing up for a winter of Scuba instruction, offering classes for both the new and experienced diver. Call the shop at 412-461-3181 for more information or to sign up!
- Nitrox Diver – Beginning Monday, November 28
- NAUI Leadership Seminar (information on becoming a NAUI-certified Divemaster) – Saturday, December 3
- Free “Try Scuba” Night – Monday, December 5
- Open Water Scuba Course – Beginning Wednesday, December 7, Wednesday, January 11, 2017, and, Monday, January 27, 2017.
- Advanced Open Water Scuba Course – Beginning Monday, January 23, 2017